Saturday, April 17, 2010

Greetings

Having graduated just over a week ago, I thought it time to start updating this blog! I have a lot of old sketches I could post, but I'll try to update this weekly with new art.

These are some quick doodles of Ik/Blake drawn recently...




And here's a work in progress. I was attempting a kind of painterly style as most of my work is very flat and cell-shaded;

It's a character from the recent DS re-release of Pokemon Gold/Silver (I will forever be a Pokemon fan. My 11 year old self is so proud). I considered this finished a week or so ago but I think I need to do some touching up as I realised I missed a lot of details.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on graduating! Just wanted to leave you a comment to let you know your website is totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete